Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

T-Shirt Factory Outlet directions... also T-shirt selection (in general) directions!

Wondering where to buy shirts? Here's a good suggestion....

T-Shirt Factory Outlet on Google Maps

or, Target. Or Michael's. Or, hey-- the mall. :)

BUT-- your shirt does not have to be new... that's up to you! and long-sleeved, short-sleeved, tank top... also up to you. I don't recommend "ribbed" tank tops however.

Sweatshirts are tougher to print on but doable. Let me know if that's your choice so I can help you!

If you print on fabric that is 50% or more polyester, it may affect the ultimate color of your printed ink. SEE ME if your shirt/sweatshirt is 50/50 cotton/polyester so I can give you some tips!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cannot use the comment feature, email me separately!