Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

ahhAHH! Shirt Printing!

Did you love Monday's shirt printing demo? (of course) 

Do you love the design of the shirt? (*)

Can you make a peacock sound? (hopefully)

And... would you like to be in the running for the demo shirt ??
 (printed masterfully by yours truly)



then... on Friday (12/1), come and get a shirt lottery ticket from me (really just a small blank piece of paper), walk away and write your name and period number on it, clear your throat, then walk back up to me and give me your best peacock cry as you hand me the paper. And I'll put you in the running. :) (to be awarded on MONDAY to the lucky winner!!!)

*big thanks to BELLE ZHENG, class of 2015, for her extraordinary design! 
I didn't really ask her if I could use it again this year, but I think she'll be okay with it :)

* * * * * *


YAY SHIRTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cannot use the comment feature, email me separately!